Saturday, March 30, 2013

3 Ingredient Banana Oat Pancakes

Saturday is pancake day - at least in my book - and this morning was no exception. When I make the batter, I always wing it. Ingredients will range from egg whites to almond meal to coconut flour to almond milk; if I can find it in my kitchen, I'm willing to throw it in the mix in the pursuit of the perfect pancake. And today, I definitely found it! 

This pancake recipe is so easy - it only has three ingredients!

1 egg
1 banana
1/4 cup of oat flour (roughly)

I just tossed the oats in the food processor and pulsed it until they became a floury consistency and then added the banana and egg. Cook on medium heat with coconut oil until they begin to bubble, then flip. Top with whatever you like and enjoy! (I used warmed frozen organic berries and yogurt.)







No comments:

Post a Comment