Saturday, April 20, 2013

Gluten Free + Paleo Pancakes

I've been dreaming about these pancakes all week! I wanted to switch up my ingredients since I've been using my banana oat recipe a lot lately, so I came up with this gluten free, paleo friendly concoction. 

1/2 banana
1 whole egg
1 egg white
1/3 cup almond meal
1 tbsp coconut flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract 

Mix everything together in a food processor. I use coconut oil when cooking mine because I like the taste and I think it works really well, but any other oil you want to use will work, too! I layered the pancakes with sliced banana and topped with warmed berries. 

Enjoy!







3 comments:

  1. these look so goood! definitely going to try these out :-)

    http://michellele1.blogspot.com.au/

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so delicious, I will definitely try this recipe out! Beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing :)
    Lots of Love, Teresa Valentina
    make the most out of your life

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing Grace! Thanks for updating this recipe. I'm following you on Instagram now for a while, you're such an inspiration girl. Good work!

    www.summerraspberries.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete