Thursday, May 9, 2013

Coconut Energy Bites

I've been seeing a lot lately about energy bites, basically little balls packed with tons of nutrients. They look like the perfect snack, so I decided to take a shot at it. I completely winged this, so I made a small batch that yielded six individual balls, so feel free to double the recipe if you're looking to make a bigger batch. 

1/4 cup raw almonds
4 dates
3 tsp peanut butter 
1 tbsp shredded coconut
1 tsp ground flax seed
1/4 cup oats

Mix everything together in the food processor until the everything is finely ground. Roll the mixture into little balls. I coated some of mine in more shredded coconut, which is entirely optional. Store extras in the fridge. Enjoy!







1 comment:

  1. YUM! they loook so good!
    love your instagram photos and blog :-)

    http://michellele1.blogspot.com.au/

    Xx

    ReplyDelete